McSpadden Law, P.C., formerly Malcolm B. McSpadden, Attorney-at-Law, is located in the downtown area of Gastonia, North Carolina very close to the downtown Post Office. Being a full-service law office we can address a broad range of legal concerns and are here to help with most all of your legal needs.
Malcolm B. McSpadden has been protecting the rights of Gaston County citizens since 1981.
CALL 704 868 2292 NOW FOR IMMEDIATE HELP!
ABOUT THE ATTORNEY
MALCOLM B. MCSPADDEN
- Born and raised in Gastonia, North Carolina
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering from North Carolina State University, May 14, 1977
- Degree of Juris Doctor from Wake Forest University School of Law, May 18, 1981
- Licensed to practice law in the State of North Carolina on August 22, 1981
- Admitted to the North Carolina State Bar September 04, 1981
- Admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the Western District of North Carolina on September 17, 1981
- Member of the North Carolina State Bar
- Member of the Gaston County Bar Association
- Member of the North Carolina Bar Association
- Began the general practice of law in 1990 after working with the Gaston County Public Defenders Office and two local attorneys, including Frank P. “Pat” Cooke